Thanksgiving is a popular American holiday celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November every year. Thanksgiving marks the season of feasting and offering prayers to the God expressing gratitude for providing bountiful harvest and thriving wealth. Thanksgiving is mostly about Thanksgiving prayer and the traditional dinner associated with it. The thought of a large roasted turkey placed on the big dinner table amply decorated with other traditional dishes can make everyone drooling. Thanksgiving parties are a social occasion where family members and friends gather and share some light moments. Generally, people take lot of care in preparing traditional Thanksgiving dishes and desserts for Thanksgiving parties. Snacks and appetizers play a complementing role in these parties. Thanksgiving cupcakes are excellent appetizers and are a great choice for parties because of their quick preparation. Thanksgiving cupcakes are available in various designs such as Thanksgiving turkeys, Pilgrims, Native Americans and pumpkins. Read further for some tasty Thanksgiving cupcakes recipes.
Cupcake Recipes For Thanksgiving Day
Pumpkin Cupcake Recipe
Thanksgiving cupcakes can serve as great appetizers in Thanksgiving parties. Read the following article to know some Thanksgiving cupcake recipes.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cup Flour
- 2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 pack Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp Butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cup Sifted Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- To make tasty pumpkin cupcakes, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a large mixing bowl and beat eggs. Now add other ingredients and mix them well with the help of an electric mixer.
- With the help of spoon, pour the mixture onto paper lined muffin tins, filling them to 3/4 full.
- Put these muffin tins in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes. Take them out and allow them to cool.
- To prepare icing, in a bowl mix the cream cheese and butter, and then beat it well until the mixture becomes light & fluffy. Put remaining ingredients in the mixture and stir it well until it gets smooth.
- Use the mixture to frost on cupcakes.
Apple Cupcake Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 4 cups shredded Apples
- To make tasty apple cupcakes, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Mix the ingredients, till they completely combine.
- In another large bowl, mix butter and sugar together until it gets light and fluffy
- Add eggs and vanilla in the butter and sugar mixture. Gradually add flour mixture and mix everything.
- Lastly, mix the shredded apples.
- Pour the mixture into 18-22 cups and put them into oven.
- Allow the cupcakes to bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until the tops spring.
- Allow the cupcakes to get cool and apply frosting.